At Pento, we're building a better and faster payroll experience for companies and their employees. We're a remote-first company, with a team in over 17 different countries.
We're looking for a Customer Success Operations Specialist to be a trusted partner to Customer Success leadership and help our customer-facing team provide our customers with a best-in-class experience!
The short version ⏳
Where: Remote 🌎, +3/-3 CET hours.
What: Customer Success operations, metrics, reporting, process-building, etc.
Why: You will help our Customer Success and Onboarding teams work more effectively and efficiently by; optimising company-wide processes, recognising trends in data and systemising best practices, and working closely with cross-functional teams to make actionable changes.
The role 🎒
- Reporting: Create dashboards to accurately and efficiently track key success metrics.
- Analysis: Track leading indicators of Customer Experience and analyse them to understand what is working well and what needs to be improved.
- Customer Lifecycle: Determine the timing and content CSMs touch-points along the customer journey to drive optimal product adoption and net promoter score.
- External Communications: Create playbooks on scaled engagement and create customer outreach templates.
- Risk Management: Detect early signals of at-risk customers, design playbooks for CSMs to address them, and provide the path to escalation.
- Cross-Functional Coordination: Coordinate cross-functional processes that help meet renewal deliver on customers’ needs, including processes for CSMs to:
- Relay customer feedback to the Product team.
- Align with the Support Team on the resolution of major cases and report bugs to the Engineering team.
- Provide feedback to Sales on the readiness of our customers.
- Help the Onboarding team overcome any delays in implementation.
- Team Structure: Tier existing customers, assign them to CSMs, re-distribute workload as needed, and forecast hiring needs.
- Enablement: Provide materials and data that help CSMs work more effectively.
- Systems: Implement and manage the software that facilitates CSM Ops activities.