🤗 About Us
As a distributed team, we are committed to building an exceptional culture and product. With backing from some of the top-tier VCs and largest asset managers in the world, we’re looking for someone to join the sales and marketing organizations to help grow our customer base at scale. The ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills, while possessing the ability to build long-lasting relationships with existing customers. They should be comfortable with multitasking and be able to manage multiple accounts in order to meet the assigned quotas for their role.
As the Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for 1) being the main point of contact for service and sales for your assigned book of accounts; 2) an advocate for your customers, reinforcing Pipe’s value proposition and supporting their business growth utilizing capital traded on Pipe’s platform. You should be comfortable with outbound, selling & service activities and working in a fast-paced, high-velocity sales organization.
- Support Pipe’s existing customer growth by reinforcing Pipe’s value proposition, streamline their data connections to increase automation, and increasing portfolio utilization through the introduction of multiple use-cases that can enable Pipe customers to scale
- Educate potential customers about Pipe’s products and value proposition, while representing Pipe’s brand and building trust
- Strategically address customer concerns and issues driving them to resolution efficiently
- Become a domain expert, staying up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge
- Adhere to the Pipe sales process, collecting customer feedback and communicating relevant feedback to Pipe’s leadership team
- Report on key metrics and provide guidance on best practices to help drive revenue growth
- Collaborate with the Product, Marketing, Finance, and Engineering departments
- Prefer Atlanta, GA based, but can be fully remote
🌈 What We Value
- Minimum of 4+ years of previous Customer Success/Account Management experience at a B2B SaaS or financial services company
- Experience working in a high-velocity sales environment, selling over the phone, email, and video conferencing
- Have previous experience working with HubSpot (not required, but preferred)