Remote, Part-Time, and Flexible (1-10 hours/week, $150-225/hr)
Practica (https://practicahq.com) helps modern workers continuously upgrade their skills and excel at work. We deeply believe that all people are capable of growth and rapid skill development, particularly when they have an expert in their corner.
We're taking a fresh approach to leadership training by focusing on domain expertise, authoritative content, and a clear methodology. On Practica, any accomplished customer success leader can become a rockstar coach. The only requirement is that you love working 1-1 with individuals that are eager to learn.
About The Role
- Work 1-1 with customer success leaders: We match you with individuals across a variety of companies that are eager to learn from your skills and experience. You'll meet with them on a regular basis to help them learn and grow using the Practica curriculum and coaching methodology. We match learners with coaches that are 1-2 levels ahead of them, so to coach product leaders, you might be anywhere from a Director of Customer Success (coach people who have just moved into a people management role) to VP of Customer Success (coach other VPs).
- Help learners overcome on-the-job challenges: Use your expertise and perspective to give learners actionable steps to take with confidence towards solving work challenges and performing at the peak of their ability.
- Teach skills that are valuable throughout a learner's career: Use Practica content and skill maps to help learners identify and focus on the skills that will enable them to achieve their long-term career goals.
- Build meaningful relationships: The most fun and rewarding part of being a coach on Practica are the connections you make. You'll build deep relationships with like-minded individuals in the industry, share in their challenges and wins, and help someone make meaningful, career-changing progress.
- You have at least a couple of years of customer success leadership (including people management) experience, leading product design teams in startup and/or large company environments.
- You enjoy leading teams of customer success professionals and you're dedicated to the craft of customer success leadership.
- You particularly enjoy the 1-1 aspects of leadership, helping individuals reach their full potential through mentorship and coaching.
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the role