Have you ever wanted to play around with holograms!? Interested in the next wave of innovation in entertainment and tech? Do you consider yourself a life-long learner and curious about how things work? Then come work with us at Verse Immersive!
Who are we
Verse is an immersive exhibition that lives at the intersection of art and technology. Think movie theater for holographic adventures. The experience uses the Microsoft HoloLens 2, a powerful mixed reality headset that allows you to see your surroundings and fellow guests.
As a Holo-Host at Verse, we are looking for highly organized candidates with excellent people skills for the position of guest service associate. Hosts are responsible for providing top of the line customer service to guests, while undertaking various administrative and technical duties. Ideal candidates will have a track record of delivering superior service and also experience connecting with guests at live events.
- You are authentic- can create personal connections with a diverse range of personalities.
- You show empathy to the needs of our guests and our staff alike.
- You come to work with a positive attitude and are eager for self and team improvement. You consider yourself a life-long learner and are curious about how things work.
- You generate sales using various techniques such as add-ons, substitutions, and active listening.
- You care about the details, understanding that little things can matter when bringing something new to the world. You notice when something isn't right and you collaborate with your team to fix it.
- You have a desire to learn basic XR and technical skills in order to troubleshoot technical support issues during operations.
- You are excited to work on a bold mission, like building the future of entertainment.
- You're a customer service professional, having spent 1+ years in a customer-facing role.
- You are able to move from place to place which may include standing and/or walking for extended periods of time; can lift and carry up to 25 pounds short distances
- Weekend, evening, holiday hours, and occasional extended shifts required
Nice to have
- You have experience in AR/VR or location-based entrainment.
- You have a passion for games, AR, Mixed-Reality, and new technologies.