Hnry are undergoing a period of rapid growth, and are looking to add to our current team to help deliver the best possible experience for our customers and partners. We’re looking for someone with a vibrant and fun personality to join our team, and help grow Hnry rapidly through NZ. This role provides a great opportunity to get first-hand experience of working in a fast-paced startup environment, alongside a highly motivated team, as well as the opportunity of becoming responsible for the overall Hnry customer experience.
Customers are at the heart of everything Hnry does. The Customer Finance Agent is responsible for supporting customers in meeting their tax obligations, working closely with government agencies on behalf of customers and ensuring that all customers feel confident that their financial affairs are all being taken care of.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with IRD and ACC to resolve issues on behalf of our customers
- Working with customers to support them in getting on top of any legacy financial issues they may have
- Onboarding new customers including conducting AML/CFT checks
- Working with our Partners to ensure customers are paid correctly
- Reconciling transaction and payments data
- Processing tax returns on behalf of customers
- Providing second-line support to customers, answering tax technical queries escalated by the Customer Success team
- Conducting follow-up calls with new customers and providing them with assistance as required
- Writing/maintaining online help articles
- Educating customers about tax in a way that is very easy to understand (essentially acting as an IRD interpreter)
- Adhering to established support practices to ensure customers receive the same quality of service regardless of who they deal with
- Providing feedback to technical staff and the wider team to optimise the customer experience based on customer interactions
How we work