💡 The key to CRM accelerating your business growth is by obtaining more VIP customers. To do this, Channel.io is identifying customers and unifying customer information.
By understanding the concepts of users, leads, and members defined in Channel.io, you can discover leads, potential customers, and convert them into members.
- Users who have visited the site or app but have no registered information
- Includes an unspecified number of people who have never had a chat conversation nor entered their information.
- Users with previous chat history or have contact information
- Includes customer information transferred from external messenger integration without creating a new chat.
- This does not include users who have not replied back after receiving messages from the marketing or support bot.
- Users who have member ID(memberId) information on the website or app.
- After an anonymous user or lead logs in or signs up, they will become a member.
How to identify anonymous users in Channel.io?