QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Possessed over 30 years of experience in the technology, publishing and media industries on the sales, product, design, localization, content, marketing and management positions.
- Started three companies on marketing and branding consulting, digital publishing and online media businesses and worked as the General Manager and Content Director.
- Led teams of 10 to 160 members to inspire, drive and accompany the colleagues to achieve sales, marketing and development objectives.
- Develop short- to long-term strategies and plans on organization growth, talent fostering, regional and global marketing as well as product/service/content design and promotion.
- Maintains close relationships with industrial figures, startup entrepreneurs, media, publishers and legislators for possible collaborations.
MAIN STRENGTH IN SUMMARY
- Overall Corporate Management:
Planning, team building, marketing, media, public relations and content strategies.
- Technical and Business Knowledge:
Fluent in technical knowledge such as programming, software architecture, web site building and management, technical writing and problem solving.
- Cross-function communications:
Effective coordination among sales, marketing, content and technology teams due to the full-spectrum experience in various fields.
- Past and Future:
Deep knowledge on industry history, corporate case studies, crisis management as well as the vision of industry trends due to the experience from past decades.
- Wide Angle:
In-depth knowledge over a wide range of linguistics, Internet cultures, pop/subcultures, technologies and other developments. And a wide range of acquaintances in the corporate, academia and government sectors.
- Hands-on Experience:
Competent in writing, translation, programming, online media, art design, editorial, paper/electronic publishing and copyright tasks.
CAREER HISTORY (in reverse chronological order)
Zoomlaw Attorney at Law / Business & IP Counselors**, Taipei, Taiwan**
Marketing and General Management Advisor
Dec 2021 -
- Responsible for management and internal training on marketing, media and writing capabilities.
- Advisor to the Managing Director/Lawyer on general management and marketing affairs.