Group Orders are traditionally used for group buys for items bought overseas.
At GOMdrop, all group orders you make will be found at in the Group Orders page.
- Clicking on Create Order will launch our create modal which lets you add some basic information about your order.
This block will show up at the top of the item selection portion of your public form.
- Like the opening and closing pages, this also uses Markdown to format text.
- Use this block to include any information specific to your Group Order such as pre-order gifts, gifts for everyone in the order, or explanations about the items available
In this block you can add images to your order.
- You can upload upload up to 10 at a time. This does not mean the limit is 10 for the total order, just that you only drag and drop or select 10 at once.
- Images are displayed are resized to a width of 818px on the public form. For the best quality, use images at or above that width.
This block is the most important block because your joiners will interact with them directly to place orders.
You can choose to add a single item or an item set
Single Items have the following fields
- Item Name - A descriptive title that conveys what the item is without being too long