👉 Steppen’s content creation works like Spotify.
You can add exercise videos into a workout by simply selecting the exercises you wish you to add from either your personal library or the Steppen library and place them into a workout. Just like you would add songs into a playlist.
How To Create a Time-Based Workout
- Click Create button on the navigation at the bottom of the screen
- Click “Create Timed Workout”
- Select “Add exercises”
- Choose between:
- My Exercises (your own uploaded exercises)
- Steppen Library (exercises uploaded by Steppen)
- Finding the right exercises to add:
- Filter: Using the icon on the top right hand side, you may filter how the exercises are shown
- Scroll: Scroll through the exercises to find the one you want
- Search: Tap on the search bar to search for a specific exercise
- Once you have found the exercises, press add
- Editing the workout:
- Editing individual exercise and rest times:
- Tap the exercise or rest time, and a pop-up will appear where you will be able to edit
- By selecting one or multiple exercises, the creation tool bar will appear the bottom of the page
- By selecting multiple exercises, you may edit all the exercises at the same time
- Creation tool bar:
- Bulk edit- Allows you to edit the exercise and rest times for multiple exercises at the same time
- Delete- Allows you to delete single or multiple exercises at the same time
- Press and hold the exercise until the component becomes highlighted
- Then you may move the exercise around
- Select “Add Note” to add any description you like
- Creators commonly use this section to detail any tips and technique / form advice for that particular exercises. May also be used to detail tempo, or reps to failure.
- Tap “Add an exercise”, if you would like to add additional exercises to the workout.
- After edits have been made, press Next
- On the next page, you may add overall workout details:
- Workout cover photo
- Workout Title
- Workout description