👉 Steppen’s content creation works a like Spotify.
You can add exercise videos into a workout by simply selecting the exercises you wish you to add from either your personal library or the Steppen library and place them into a workout. Just like you would add songs into a playlist.
How To Create A Rep-Based Workout
- Click Create button
- Click “Create Rep Workout”
- Select “Add exercises”
- Choose between:
- All (all exercises uploaded by all Steppen creators)
- My Exercises (just your own uploaded exercises)
- Steppen Library (exercises uploaded by Steppen)
- Finding the right exercises to add:
- Filter: Using the icon on the top right hand side, you may filter how the exercises are shown
- Scroll: Scroll through the exercises to find the one you want
- Search: Tap on the search bar to search for a specific exercise
- Once you have found the exercises, press add
- Editing the workout:
- Editing individual sets and reps:
- Tap the set / rep button, and a pop-up will appear where you will be able to edit
- Select apply
- By selecting one or multiple exercises, the creation tool bar will appear the bottom of the page
- By selecting multiple exercises, you may edit all the exercises at the same time
- Creation tool bar:
- Bulk edit- Allows you to edit the number of sets and reps for multiple exercises at the same time
- Delete- Allows you to delete single or multiple exercises at the same time
- Press and hold the exercise until the component becomes highlighted
- Then you may move the exercise around
- Select “Add Note” to add any description you like
- Creators commonly use this section to detail any tips and technique / form advice for that particular exercises. May also be used to detail tempo, or reps to failure.
- Tap “Add an exercise”, if you would like to add additional exercises to the workout.
- After edits have been made, press Next
- On the next page, you may add overall workout details: