In this article we explain how to create a new project in Molteo.
👷 Written by @Fie Hancke
- Log-in to your account on app.molteo.com with your username and password. Locate the menu on the left side of the application. Click on Projects.
- Click on the yellow button in the bottom right corner.
- This will open the following form, where you should fill out the required fields.
- Click on Next to go to the next page and fill out the required fields.
- Finally click on Add and your newly created project will be shown in the overview.
How to create projects on the iPad or iPhone