<img src="https://super.so/icon/dark/anchor.svg" alt="https://super.so/icon/dark/anchor.svg" width="40px" /> Job Role: Succinct**,** friendly and informative writing that will make travellers fall in love with the Andamans.
This is for you if:
- You are living in the Andaman islands currently.
- You have a love for the English language and are able to articulate well using simple, easy-to-understand words.
- You love travel and are interested to learn more about the travel space in the Andamans.
- You have great communication skills and can use it to verify facts with various players on the islands.
What you are going to work on:
- Go2andaman.com: Online Travel Blog & Booking Site for Do-It-Yourself Travellers to Andamans. We're serving around 3 lakh travellers yearly, at the moment.
- Go2andaman Maps: Only Tourist Maps available for the Andaman Islands. We have been building these for 3-4 years and they have an estimated circulation of 1 lakh+ copies per year in the islands. Here's a link to our previous maps.
Go2andaman - Port Blair and North Andaman
Go2andaman - Havelock and Neil Island
- Lead all Content Work across our Online Blog, Social Media Channels, Online & Offline Publications.
- Publish on Go2andaman Travel Blog:
- Write travel content about the Andamans - Trip Planning Advice, Destination Guides, About Hotels, Restaurants, Things to Do and other Trip Ideas.
- Write about travel experiences on the Andamans.
- Copywriting for our Ads/ Digital Banners/ Products and Services.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Being mindful of things like flow, readability and sentence variety
- Able to multitask, prioritise, and manage time efficiently
- Some experience in Travel Writing will be an added bonus