Location: Remote (Eastern Time Zone – GMT)
🤗 About Us
Pipe is a new kind of trading platform that enables entrepreneurs to grow their businesses on their terms. By treating recurring revenue streams as an asset, Pipe allows companies to transform their recurring revenue into up-front capital, instantly. For entrepreneurs, that means more cash flow for scaling a business without dilution or restrictive debt. For investors, Pipe has unlocked a previously untapped asset class. Whether you’re an entrepreneur or an investor, Pipe is growth on your terms.
We’re a fully distributed, remote-first, fast-growing startup—and we’re excited to meet you!
We’re looking for a content marketing manager with an editorial mindset to join our newly established Content team. The content marketing manager will be a key player in building and accelerating our content program. The ideal candidate will move quickly to create impact throughout the funnel, and will be excited to inform, empower, and inspire Pipe’s users and community.
This is a full-time, remote position that reports to our Director of Content inside of our Marketing team.
📽 What you’ll do
- Write, edit, and produce useful, compelling, SEO-friendly content, including blog posts, articles, and customer stories
- Help shape, execute, and measure the success of content strategies
- Partner with our Growth team to develop, iterate, and report on content distribution efforts
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to identify content needs and propose solutions for various audiences
- Help implement streamlined processes to keep the friction low and the trains on the track as we scale up content production
- Launch GTM content initiatives to help drive top-of-funnel and education throughout the user journey
🤩 About you
- You’re a flexible self-starter who can balance quality and efficiency: You sweat the details without getting stuck
- You know the ins and outs of creating great content and how to use it to drive impact
- You love using data driven to inform content decisions that shape the user experience and journey
- You’re an exceptional writer and editor who can think beyond the text: you’re eager to strategically explore new ideas, formats, and mediums and measure their outcomes