Polymer Search makes private structured data 10x more accessible for everyone. What search engines like Google did for the web decades ago, we want to do the same for everyone’s private data, all within a matter of minutes and with zero coding skills (try out a fun, user-created example at flixgem.com, sheethacks.com, and ycadvice.com).
Anyone can turn their structured or spreadsheet data into an engaging search engine, beautiful graphs and charts, game-changing insights, and more. Hundreds of individuals and organizations empower themselves with Polymer Search every day to supercharge their spreadsheet data.
Polymer Search is founded by Ash Gupta (former AI Tech Lead at Google) and Yasser Ansari (serial entrepreneur and former design agency owner that helped businesses like Google, Pinterest, and Twitter). This role will allow you to work directly with the founders.
We are looking for a bright-minded and creative individual to join our collaborative and fast-paced team. Polymer Search is based in the US with a global remote team. This role is open to anyone around the world but will require availability during EST work hours (9 am-5 pm).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop content strategies for paid, owned, and earned marketing channels.
- Own the creation of content for the Polymer Search blog and other owned channels.
- Use consumer analytics to develop consumer personas and decision journey maps highlighting the best way to use content to engage with the identified audience, improve consideration, generate sales, foster loyalty, etc.
- Develop content audits, accounting for SEO strategies, across all marketing channels to identify gaps in content opportunities.
- Develop campaign messaging frameworks based on known consumer triggers to tailor content for audience personas effectively.
- Work with cross-functional teams to establish and articulate our key messages and ensure that content is aligned accordingly.
- Track and advance the editorial calendar and regularly measure and distill progress results to apply data-driven insights to future content strategies.
- Test and implement innovative and relevant methods of measuring content across campaigns and tools, keeping in mind the purpose of the derived results.
- Experience in audience persona development and decision journey mapping across a variety of channels.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience creating and editing content for target audiences across all multimedia and social platforms.
- Experience in writing and copy editing, including writing in different voices and styles for various target audiences.