Connect your google form, Typeform, or any other forms service with a google sheet or CRM and send notifications to the subscriber or your team.
Let's say you are using Typeform for collecting data and sending it over to a google sheet or Hubspot.
Steps to follow:
- Login to your EBL account, create an endpoint inside your desired project.
- Add this webhook endpoint generated from EBL to Typeform(Help link: https://help.typeform.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029573471-Webhooks)
- Create a workflow on EBL and connect it with the endpoint created for Typeform entries.
- Now add a function using Hubspot API to add form data on Hubspot. (API reference: https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/contacts/create_contact)
- Add another function for slack/email/SMS if you wish to send notification to your sales team You can also, implement conditional alerts to trigger notification only if the form submission matches a specific criteria
- Use the same SMS/Email function again to send out an notification to the user who submitted the form(Email API reference: https://docs.sendgrid.com/for-developers/sending-email/api-getting-started, SMS API: https://docs.msg91.com/p/tf9GTextN/e/Irz7-x1PK/MSG91)
Woohoo! now you are good to go. 😇