TOURNAMENT RULES FOR CONNECT FISHING LEAGUE EVENTS
Entry Fees are $20 per event + Software and Stripe Credit Card Processing Fees unless otherwise noted. Connect Fishing League Members do not pay a software fee.
SPECIAL: The first 10 anglers to enter each Connect Fishing League event will be entered into a drawing to receive a free entry. Once the drawing is complete the winner will be refunded their entry fee for the event. If there are not 10 anglers there will be no free entry awarded.
80/20 Pay Outs on Entry Fees for every event
50% to Winner
20% to 2nd Place
10% to 3rd Place
20% For Tournament Directors and Administrative Cost
PERMITTED FISHING METHODS
- All bass must be caught alive in a conventional sporting manner by the angler.
- All lures must adhere to state regulations.
- All bass caught while sight-fishing must be hooked inside the mouth.
ALL PUBLIC WATERS
PRIVATE WATERS ARE OFF-LIMITS, CATCHES WILL BE EXCLUDED AND PARTICIPANTS DISQUALIFIED!
SCORING - Weight, Length, or Length to Standard Weight
- All Events: Competitors will be provided the unique event identifier for each tournament to be used in each photo submission on the app when the event starts. Connect Fishing League Tournament ID Card can be downloaded HERE and printed. Write the Tournament Code and Angler Name on the Card.
- For Weight based events scoring must be done with a ConnectScale. A photo of the scale with the fish and corresponding weight must be added to the catch submission. A length verification photo must also be submitted.
- For Length based events scoring will be determined by length using ¼ inch increments and weight based events using hundredths of pounds of each contestant’s catch.