Imprint is building a compliance function that will act as a strategic advantage as we create our payments platform.
Learn more about Imprint's mission and values by clicking below:
About the role
Imprint is reimagining the relationship between consumers and the brands they love through innovation in payments and rewards. Specifically, we’re building a branded credit card, payments and rewards platform to serve merchants and marketplaces born on the internet. Our goal is to empower merchants to share in the significant loyalty, sales, and margin improvements that result from branded credit card and loyalty programs
Building a branded credit card platform requires us to create an entire credit card infrastructure with a truly modern architecture and experience. The platform needs to be fully compliant while innovating on the experience we provide our brand partners and their customers.
The compliance problems we are tackling include:
- Building an enterprise-grade compliance function and set of policies and procedures
- Ensuring we are fully-compliant with relevant laws and regulations and enshrining a culture of innovative compliance in our DNA
- Developing our compliance function into a strategic advantage for our company as we seek to create delightful experience for our brand partners and their customers
- Shouldering the compliance burden for brand-partners and providing compliance training to them
This is a unique opportunity to join an early-stage startup that needs to build compliance for scale and accuracy immediately.
- Help our CCO develop our compliance plan, and policies and procedures
- Ensure we have all necessary state and federal licenses to run our business
- Work with our credit and risk teams to set up our policies and procedures related to KYC AML, AANs, and SARs
- Be a problem solving partner to our product, engineering, operations, and growth teams as we innovate together on the status quo of credit cards and consumer payments
- Monitor our ongoing activities to ensure compliance with our internal policies and procedures, and with any laws or regulations to which we or our partners are subject
- Liaise with our sponsor bank and other platform partners to keep them up to date on our compliance activities