In short: Apply by sending your resume, LinkedIn, or an email to email@example.com. Full-time remote-first position with flexibility. Salary negotiable. Looking for a product pioneer with a strong background in building digital communities.
🤩 We Are Jefa
- Jefa is the financial product for women. We create a paradigm shift for how women do money.
- We are backed by the investors behind industry-defining companies like Netflix, Facebook and Twitter. Our board boasts none other than the co-founder of Kiva, the original financial inclusion revolutionary.
🔧 The Position
- We are looking for a Product Manager passionate about building online communities in order to help us become the world's leading financial platform for women. We are seeking a highly-skilled, mission-driven person with an uncapped enthusiasm for all things fintech, financial education, women empowerment. You will own the community feature in the app ensuring its success. You’ll research and spec new features that inform the overall Product Roadmap, run and analyze experiments, and work closely with the Head of Product to launch product improvements in benefit of Jefa’s community. The most important output will be to develop a continuos world-class community product experience for our users.
🤸♀️ What You'll Do
- Build up an MVP of Jefa’s digital community. During this period, you’ll be testing what content engages our users and keeps them coming back for more!
- Work with our UX Researcher to understand our target demographics’ wants and needs and develop a content creation strategy to address them.
- Find local experts, organizations, or fellow community members to interview for articles or videos.
- Work with our Head of Product and Head of Design to develop the strategy and roadmap for creating a Jefa community center within the app.
- Continually analyze user behavior to refine the community feature within the app. This includes understanding how our users react to each content piece and with the design and app itself.
- Research and engage with the topics that you develop in the content plan. You’ll become a semi-expert in many financial and women-specific topics such as growing a micro-business, women’s health, financial literacy, wealth growth, and more!
👩💻 Who You Are
- You are an intrapreneur passionate for all things product.
- You have an extensive background in growing and managing digital communities, digital products with content at the core of their success
- You are a passionate of learning and are curious about EdTech initiatives
- You are a team player, problem solver, and kind individual