What if the experience of managing investing strategies not only didn’t suck, but actually delighted? Our mission is to create investing software that feels fun, stimulating and creative.
We are funded by investors including First Round Capital, Left Lane Capital and Golden Ventures.
While still a very young company, Composer already has a dedicated, passionate and very active early user base. This nascent community is both a critical part of the customer experience and a key part of our growth engine. As our first community manager, you will shape our community so that it remains a productive, harmonious and collaborative environment while also constantly looking out for creative ways to expand our community - and by extension, grow our customer base.
- Grow the size of the Composer community and the engagement within the community
- Own Composer’s presence across social channels, including Reddit, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Amplify the right voices in our community. We already have some really smart and talented people who want to spread the Composer gospel - help them succeed!
- Listen to our users’ needs and concerns in our community. Our customers have many requests and desires for improvement - make sure they feel their voice is heard.
- Help set values, standards and norms for how to best engage in our community. While we respect our users and want them to have the freedom to make their own decisions, we also have a point of view on best practices.
- Build bridges to other communities, helping us to scale our users
- Evangelize Composer’s product to a broader audience by working with creators to educate potential customers who would benefit from Composer
- Power user of Composer or other trading or investing software
- Built and managed a thriving community before