💼 Full time // 🌍 Beverly Hills // 👩💻 10 Teammates
Launch House is a new kind of community for top founders and creators. We're a cross between SoHo House, Y Combinator, and WeWork - focused on bringing together high quality people and accelerating their careers through authentic connections.
We're looking for an entrepreneurially-minded Community Manager to be the "CEO of the LA tech community" - lead IRL community, events, and platform for our flagship Founder Residency program in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles plus member experience for the greater Los Angeles Launch House community. The ideal candidate has a background working in the startup world and deep empathy for the founder journey!
- Manage the day-to-day operations and strategy of Launch House Beverly Hills - this includes the physical house, Residency program, events, and LA member experience.
- Build hundreds of new relationships with some of the most ambitious people in the world.
- Plan and execute weekly events for the current Launch House cohort, the Launch House member community and the broader LA tech and creator communities.
- Work with team and other partners to plan and execute larger-scale events with high-profile guests at Launch House and off site.
- Communicate with the current cohort and LA Launch House community via Slack, Discord, email and text.
- Leverage our product and remote operations teams to ensure a seamless experience - utilize URL to improve IRL.
- Coordinate with the landlord, cleaners, contractors, and other service workers to ensure the property is clean, safe, and comfortable.
- Create content for Instagram. Keep folks up to date on what's happening at Launch House by posting stories and posts regularly. If interested, we also encourage using Twitter.
- Ultimately, ensure members have a high quality experience, unlike any other community they've ever been part of before. Member experience must be 10000%.