💼 Full time // 🌍 Remote // 👩💻 10 Teammates
Launch House is a new kind of community for top founders and creators. We're a cross between SoHo House, Y Combinator, and WeWork - focused on bringing together high quality people and accelerating their careers through authentic connections.
We're looking for a scrappy, entrepreneurially-minded operations ninja and community manager to travel the world launching pop-up residencies, events, and other experiences for Launch House members and the global startup community. The ideal candidate has a background working in the startup world, deep empathy for the founder journey and loves to travel!
- Manage an ambitious calendar of activations and high profile + large events surrounding major conferences in significant tech hubs around the world
- Plan and execute 1-2 month pop-up Launch House residency programs in cities around the world
- Build hundreds of new relationships with some of the most ambitious people in the world in every city you land in.
- Plan and execute major events, residencies, and other experiences for startup communities around the world
- Communicate with the local community or cohort via Slack, Discord, email and text.
- Leverage our product and remote operations teams to ensure a seamless experience - utilize URL to improve IRL.
- Coordinate with the landlords, cleaners, contractors, and other service workers to ensure a high quality end product
- Create content for Instagram. Keep folks up to date on what's happening at Launch House where you're activating by posting stories and posts regularly.