This policy is designed to organize the off time of Community Guild team members.
Organization of activities and short leave
- Each member of the Community Guild team can organize autonomously his/her working schedule, as long as this does not create an obstacle to the performance of the general activities of the team.
- In order to foster coordination, team members are required to update each others at the end of each working day, reporting on their daily activities in the appropriate Discord Channel.
- Providing that all goals are met by the end of each Sprint, each team member can take days off within the week, communicating it to the team Steward and other team members within the chat.
- Nonetheless, attendance at the weekly meeting is mandatory and cannot be evaded except for emergencies or participations to relevant Web3 events.
- Definition of emergency: any event that could prevent a member of the team from performing their tasks or participating to a meeting, such as accidents, illnesses, or family emergencies.
- Emergencies can happen to anyone, and team members have the duty to support each other
- When an emergency happens you should communicate it as soon as possible within the chat, including an estimate of the time needed to resolve the emergency. Team members should, providing they have the capacity, ensure any important tasks are delegated to other team members. If they do not have the capacity, they should inform the Team Steward of these tasks to ensure they do not go unattended.
- To maintain an atmosphere of mutual respect, team members are asked to use emergency permits only when strictly necessary and to ensure that their absence does not affect the team activities.
- Emergency leave longer than three days must be discussed and agreed upon with the Team Steward
- In the event of a prolonged emergency, the Team Steward has the faculty to divide the tasks of the absent person among the other team members, or to look for a temporary replacement.
NOTE: permits for serious and prolonged health problems should be discussed with the Guild Steward. We encourage AN DAO to either provide insurance for this type of events, including parentity/maternity leave, or to reach a DAO wide agreement for how to deal with these situations.