Last updated: July 17, 2021
At Spree, our mission is to provide the best livestream social shopping experience created by our vibrant community where creators and shoppers can interact safely. To reach this ideal, we ask that all participants interact in such a way that promotes a friendly, positive experience for our community.
Safety, diversity, inclusion, and authenticity are our priorities. We want creators to celebrate what makes them unique and viewers to engage with what inspires them; and we are confident that a safe environment helps everyone express their best selves. We also aim to cultivate an environment where all cultural differences are accepted, and where genuine interactions occur by only promoting authentic content on Spree.
The following guidelines are provided for our community to make this as easy as possible. They apply to all user and creator generated content on our platform. To protect the integrity of our community, our team at Spree reserves the right to suspend any account at any time for any conduct that we determine to be inappropriate or harmful or is not in line with the guidelines below. We proactively enforce them using a mix of technology and human moderation, as well as any content that gets reported to us.
We regularly update our Community Guidelines on a rolling basis to evolve alongside new behaviors and encourage feedback from anyone in our community.
- Do be nice and respectful. We are creating a positive and empowering community. Spree is a safe place for people of all backgrounds and identities and we want to keep it that way.
- Do flag any issues. We want to hear from you, if you see anything that you don't think belongs in our Spree community, tell us.
- Do be bold and promote the culture. Spree wouldn't be Spree without you all, don't hold back and bring your ideas and your energy.
- Do foster genuine and meaningful interactions. We created Spree to making your connections with brands and products more meaningful and authentic, and we need your help to keep it that way with the content you post.
- Don't do things you wouldn't want your boss, mother, or siblings to know about. Honestly, we're hoping they'll all be users at some point, so there is a chance they'll stumble upon it... we're just saving you from this awkwardness down the line.
- Don't be mean. We're down with criticism but there is a good way and a bad way to express disagreement. Don't make it personal, don't be disparaging, don't belittle.
- Don't harass
- Don't bully
- Don't promote extremism or hate
- Don't suggest or promote violence, abuse, or revenge
- Don't shame
- Don't suggest or promote self-harm, dangerous acts, or suicide
- Don't be a creep. Oy. Don't make unwanted sexual comments or advances. If someone ignores you - assume it's on purpose. If someone asks you to leave them alone - do so. Please respect their decisions to not interact and do not harass them.
- Don't spam. This is a community for thoughtful entertainment and discourse.
- Don't infringe on copyright. Please only post your own created content on Spree. Use music only from our licensed library.