Disclaimer: we're a diverse team and open to local as well as international applicants. So we wrote this one in English. Yet, good German skills are definitely a big plus, as most of our internal communication is (still) in German.
So, what will you do at TechLabs as Community & Event Manager?
Help to build one of the most dedicated nonprofit brands across Europe - primarily by actively shaping the TechLabs experience for our Techies by creating a vibrant and lively community that offers a great possibility to get to know other Techies, Management Members and socialize with like-minded people.
- Create an environment for all members of the TechLabs community in which everybody feels comfortable and loves to be a part of.
- Plan, organize and coordinate TechLabs community meetings (e.g. Workshops, Social Events, Keynotes, etc.) during the semester.
- Consult with our speakers and business partners to offer the best workshops possible matching and overarching goals of TechLabs.
- Inform all members of the community about the most important and interesting news - important dates and deadlines, interesting facts or the next social events.
- Develop, conceptualize and execute self-responsible projects (e.g. Alumni-Concept, Study-Buddies, etc.) in order to improve our product and the experience of the Techies.
- Below you can find specific responsibilities of different roles you can play in the team.
To see further information just click the triangle in front of of the keyword that you are interested in.
- Events & Workshops
- Community Spokesman
You might be a good fit if...
- You are an outgoing and open-minded personality who likes to connect with people of different backgrounds.
- You are an organizational talent.
- You have a strong initiative and will to question and improve existing approaches in education.
- You are comfortable operating with a high level of autonomy and accountability.
- You are motivated, a great communicator and enjoy being a part of a collaborative team.
- Highly curious and eager to constantly learn
- As a bonus, you have worked on challenging projects and ambitious (nonprofit) visions before
What we offer...
- We are a young, highly-motivated and lively team striving to shape the future of TechLabs
- Being part of TechLabs gives you the opportunity to meet and build a network with like-minded people