- Total participants: 5 participants
- Task completion rate: 100%
- Error free rate: 80%
As 1 user click at product card instead of product image to see full detail. While prototyping just set image is clickable. This is added in improvement.
- Overall rating: 4.8 (on the scale 1-5, how easy it is to navigate website and add to bag the item that you want)
- Easy to navigate, intuitive. Don't have any frustration while browsing through the site.
- Interface is clean and simplified. Go through step by step smoothly.
- Information is super detailed and transparent.
- Adjectives to describe the website: Fresh , Trending, Aesthetically Pleasing, Relaxing and Calming.
- Overall participant describe the experience positively, citing no major usability issues.
- Comment key moments participant enjoyed: Find the size features, Detailed review section and #Commonus on you to give inspiration.
Landing Page/ Home Page Exploration - First Impression
- 4/5 participants scrolled down the page to see all the information. 1 participant didn't notice Common us information and footer, just glance at this section.
- 5/5 participants said the landing page is clean and neat, not overwhelming like other e-commerce website.
- 5/5 participants loved the color palette of the brand as it makes them feel pleasant, calming and relaxing.
- 1/5 participants has strong impression at homepage as the design is more interesting than other e-commerce sites.
- 3/5 participants stayed longest at "Shop the sale" sections.
- 5/5 participants loved "#Commonus on you" section as it gives the inspiration and can see how's others wearing the brand, mix and match bought items.
- 2/5 participants found Trend section is good for update the latest trend, new arrivals of the brand.