Make France & EU accessible to deaf/hard-of-hearing folks
Ava has built the best real-time captioning service out there (mixing AI & human transcription) and its app & web suite integrates seamlessly in any conversation to make them inclusive for deaf & hard-of-hearing employees, students and individuals. Well-funded and with a tech & product miles away from the competition, Ava is now ready to scale sales in France, and largely EU.
Your mission will be to develop's Ava's playbook of selling to organizations (Mid-Market, Large Enterprises, Universities) looking to include deaf/hard-of-hearing members. You'll adapt this playbook to the local specificities of the French market (1-2 years), then the EU one (within 2 years).
Imagine selling a product that is truly needed and appreciated by millions of users, helping lift any B2B sale, and building out a fierce sales & marketing team from the ground up. This is your chance to be foundational to a startup at the cusp of hyper-growth nearing $1M ARR with double-digit growth, with buyers who are Lead HR or Accessibility Managers at customers such as Nike, Airbus, EDF, Assas and UC San Diego.
← All Open Positions and More About Ava • Role • Ava • Apply
About this Role
You'd be perfect for this role if:
- You're a high achiever in sales, with a 3+ years of track record selling for a B2B/SaaS startup or scale-up with deals around $10k-$50k ACV in France
- You're fluent in English & French
- You want to do what it takes to be successful in sales without sacrificing your values and crave to make a meaningful impact in the world
- You have a positive outlook to life, an infectious energy and have all characteristics of a sales leader
- You have a growth mindset much more developed than most of your peers and view setbacks as learning opportunities, not failures, and consistently are honing your craft and your systems to achieve your goals
- You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own, and helping them solve their business problems
- Bonus ✨
- You're familiar with the struggles deaf & hard-of-hearing people face and/or have worked with accessibility referents in organizations
- You've worked/lived in another European country
So... what will you do as a Sales at Ava?
- Prospect and develop new potential B2B accounts by educating them about how they can increase their deaf/hard-of-hearing employees & student's accessibility and communications with Ava
- Design & implement demand-generation strategies to be qualified by our sales development representatives
- Hold face-to-face and Zoom meetings with prospective customers to understand their business challenges and goals