💡 «Come Back Alive» is an independent non-governmental organization helping the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
- Their main objectives are to increase the efficiency of the Armed Forces, save the lives of the soldiers and systematically counter the enemy.
- They save lives by purchasing specialized equipment, including protection, monitoring, and intelligence systems. Also, «Come Back Alive» provides advanced training programs for military experts such as engineers, operators, or medics.
- Come Back Alive (CBA) provide cutting-edge analysis in the defense sphere, implement projects supporting veterans’ enterprise and sports rehabilitation.
- Since 2014, CBA have raised over $107m for the needs of the Ukrainian Armed Forces and trained 10 000+ high-skilled military professionals.
Ukraine DAO x Come Back Alive - Our Work Together
- Ukraine DAO has donated 1550.5 ETH (equivalent to $4 million) to Come Back Alive - making it the largest donation in CBA’s history at the time.
- Apart from financial help, we've been actively working with CBA in various other ways, mainly including information & translation support.
- ✨ In our video “Why Did You Stay in Ukraine?” released in collaboration with Come Back Alive, Ukrainian soldiers open up and share why they stayed behind to fight for their country. Read the full story here.
“Optics” by Oleksii Novikov, CBA’s creative director
Come Back Alive - Annual Report 2022
Ukraine DAO translated Come Back Alive annual report for 2022. You can check it out at the following link:
Annual report 2022 - savelife.in.ua
“Why it is necessary to be with your country” - the interview with the director of Hermitage
Day 122. Why it is necessary to be with your country
“What r*ssia should do with Ukraine?” - a genocide plan published by RIA Novosti
Come Back Alive on LinkedIn: You may have noticed that Come Back Alive uses cryptocurrency wallets…
Come Back Alive Official Links
Ukrainian Culture Hub
Partners & Friends of Ukraine DAO
Ukraine DAO In The Media