Using Notion to organize your college coursework.
- Planner: For organizing events like "When are classes going to start?".
- Coursework: For managing deadlines for your projects and homework assignments.
- Lecture Notes: Where you can store your notes for your classes.
- Quiz / Exams Tracker: Put dates for quizzes and remind you when your final exams are.
- Job Applications: Keep track of the internships / full time jobs you apply to.
🧠 "The only source of knowledge is experience." — Albert Einstein
Quiz / Exams Tracker
⏭️ Recommended Steps
- Create a new Notion account or use your existing account. Notion has a FREE Personal Plan.
- Go to "Duplicate" in the top right hand corner
- Copy this template to your account for your student work
- Understand Notion's features and tools
- Begin to fill your "Planner" up with key dates and times
- Organize all outstanding coursework and deadlines
- Set a deadline date for your coursework, so you know when it is due.
- Add your first lecture note and begin taking notes