Company is working on transportation platform which provides SMB shippers access to wide carrier network, brings transparency to transportation pricing, simplifies cooperation process and saves time for both parties.
The main platform’s element is the freight marketplace coming with a full range automation: payments, price recommendation, invoicing, real-time visibility, maps and navigation for trucks, etc.
Expected product launch - March 2023. Currently the tech team is 20 (mostly senior) developers.
MAIN TECH STACK & REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years front-end development experience in React;
- Strong knowledge of TypeScript;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as NPM, Next.js, TailwindCSS etc.;
- Background in building complex user-facing features, and writing well-structured, efficient, and maintainable code;
- Familiarity with code versioning tools;
- Front-end testing frameworks such as Jest / Cypress / Jasmin / Storybook or others;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize your expertise to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve the platform;
- Building quality user interfaces that are standards-compliant, cross-browser compatible, and performance-optimized;
- Contribute to thorough code reviews and overall code quality improvements.
- EUR 6,160.00 - 7,920.00 depending on tech interview;
- Mon-Fri 09.00-18.00 EET (+/- 2 hours). Office is located in Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Platform is being developed from scratch, no legacy;