Product-company from Zug, Switzerland has been working for last 4 years on innovative solution "E-Mitwirkung" digitalizing the Swiss democracy and helping governments communicating with their citizens and engaging people in projects.
In order to develop the solution further and ensure a stable operation, company is in need of a motivated and communicative developer with a hands-on mentality, who is willing to actively shape the company and product.
A product with real value for society that is already successful in Switzerland.
MAIN TECH STACK & REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years of 🔥 software engineering experience with at least 2 years in a senior role;
- Proficiency in 🔥 English;
Nice to have:
- Experience as Full-Stack Developer (PHP / Laravel);
- Knowledge of WCAG 2.1 / Accessibility;
- Experience working in a startup, SaaS, e-government products or the public sector.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Frontend engineering throughout the entire development lifecycle (conception, implementation, testing and release);
- Translating wireframes into functional requirements and writing well-abstracted, reusable, and high-performance code for responsive UI components;
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Analyzing business processes and issues, proactively identifying opportunities and risks, developing technical concepts, writing stories and tasks;
- Working closely with backend developers to understand and properly use the system APIs;
- Providing coaching and mentoring to the existing frontend engineers;
- Performing code reviews.