Probanx Solutions Ltd is an international banking software company, founded in 2000 and since September 2019 it is a wholly owned of ISX Financial with offices in Australia, Cyprus, Lithuania, United Kingdom, Netherlands, USA, Israel, Malta.
Probanx provides a comprehensive and versatile banking software solution for retail, corporate and private banks, E-Money and payment institutions, offering capabilities that up until now were affordable only by large commercial banks.
Probanx’s core banking solution brings a forward-thinking architecture, entirely built using Microsoft technologies, that enables financial institutions to choose functionalities and workflows that fit their specific needs.
MAIN TECH STACK & REQUIREMENTS
- Strong coding skills in C# .NET, .NET Core;
- 4+ years experience of hands-on software development;
- 1+ years of current experience working high frequency mission critical systems;
- Very familiar with Git, CI and CD tools such as DevOps, Jenkins, Bamboo;
- Good of RDBMS systems and great SQL capabilities;
- Proven ability to utilize coding design patterns;
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or a related field;
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Would be a benefit:
- Development work in banking or payments systems;
- Experience with identity systems and OAuth2 and OpenID Connect;
- Azure, Docker experience highly regarded.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write / modify highly complex systems;
- Define system design by analyzing business requirements;
- Observe, test, debug and correct faults in software;