Product-company from Zug, Switzerland has been working for last 4 years on innovative solution "E-Mitwirkung" digitalizing the Swiss democracy and helping governments communicating with their citizens and engaging people in projects.
In order to develop the solution further and ensure a stable operation, company is in need of a motivated and communicative team leader with a hands-on mentality, who is willing to actively shape the company and product.
MAIN TECH STACK & REQUIREMENTS
- Proficient in Laravel or Symfony or Zend for back-end and React or Vue orAngular for front-end;
- Experience (or demonstrated ability) in leading development teams and taking ownership;
Nice to have: Experience working in a startup, SaaS, e-government products; DevOps experience/skills Speak or understand German would be a benefit.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing the software architecture (software, technologies, systems, standards);
- Software engineering throughout the entire development lifecycle (conception, implementation, testing and release);
- Developing prototypes to validate new business cases in close collaboration with product team;
- Taking the overall responsibility, leadership, also coaching and mentoring the engineering team and their activities;
- Ensuring stable and reliable operation, together with our external DevOps partner;
- Analyzing business processes and issues, proactively identifying opportunities and risks,developing technical concepts;
- Performing code reviews.
- GEO: EU (EEA), Turkey, Serbia;
- Fully-remote, Monday to Friday in a time zone range CET +/- 3 hours;
- Gross-Salary between $65,000 and $80,000, based on your experience;
- 20 paid vacation days plus bank holidays;