Software development house from Vilnius, Lithuania expands the team and looks for a Senior PHP Engineer with a strong background.
Browse the presentation to learn more about the company and projects - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R4To--j0V0Dbz8FZ4cD0RwPchEHPQ71Z/view?usp=sharing
MAIN TECH STACK & REQUIREMENTS
- Strong background in 🔥🔥 E-Commerce development;
- 5-7 years in 🔥 software development & engineering;
- Super-strong 🔥 PHP (Laravel) expertise;
- Strong background of building the PHP architecture;
- Experience as a developer/engineer working with the LAMP stack;
- Proficiency with MySQL, including complex SQL query writing and database design;
- Nice to have: React (Next.js), GraphQL experience;
- Tools: Docker, Git, Codeception.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write clean, robust code backed by automated unit tests;
- Design the architecture and logic;
- Find out the most effective stack for the implementation of particular project;
- Estimate the resources & terms for a particular project;
- Advise and consult team members regarding PHP solutions.
- Remote 🔥
- Full-time 40 hours week;