Software development house from Vilnius, Lithuania expands the team and looks for a safe pair of hands.
Want to get more details about company and projects?
Have a quick look at presentation - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R4To--j0V0Dbz8FZ4cD0RwPchEHPQ71Z/view?usp=sharing
MAIN TECH STACK & REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years with 🔥 PHP (7.1+);
- Excellent 🔥 Symfony (4.4) skills;
- Strong experience in 🔥 Fuctional Programming;
- Nice to have React experience;
- Experience as a developer/engineer working with the LAMP stack;
- Proficiency with MySQL, including complex SQL query writing and database design;
- Understanding of OAuth;
- Tools: Docker, Git, Codeception (BDD testing);
- Ability to maintain PHP legacy & custom MVCs;
- Experience with agile methodologies and the full SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create high quality code that can be scaled with a significant number of users;
- Inform senior leadership of new tech ideas, products, and approaches that could help the business grow and improve client experiences;
- Assist in QA and testing of existing and/or new features;
- Participate in release, build and deployment activities;
- Work directly under Lead Engineer to implement new solutions and maintain existing code base.