In collaboration with the municipal hospital, and private investors, company is working on a huge project, which is a synergy of science and business.
Company already has a prototype and within 6-9 month is looking forward to launching a MVP.
Want to get more details about company and projects?
Have a quick look at presentation - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R4To--j0V0Dbz8FZ4cD0RwPchEHPQ71Z/view?usp=sharing
🔥 This role is a project collaboration, expected term is 4 months with a possibility of extension for 3-4 months.
MAIN TECH STACK & REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years with PHP (7.1+) 🔥
- Excellent Symfony (4.4) skills;
- Proficiency with MySQL, including complex SQL query writing and database design;
- Understanding of OAuth;
- Understanding of BDD Testing (preferable Codeception);
- Experience working with Docker;
- Experience working with Git;
- Ability to maintain PHP legacy & custom MVCs;
- Experience with agile methodologies and the full SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- 2+ years with React / React Native / NextJS (either or) 🔥
- Proficiency with TailwindCSS;
- Understanding of ADTs (Algebraic Data Types);