Software development house from Vilnius, Lithuania expands the team and looks for a Middle+ Full-Stack React, Node developer.
The projects share the common stack: React + Node. Most solutions are Micro-Service based. Functional programming is used extensively.
Browse the presentation to learn more about the company and projects - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R4To--j0V0Dbz8FZ4cD0RwPchEHPQ71Z/view?usp=sharing
MAIN TECH STACK & REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of React;
- 3+ years with Node;
- Proficiency with Next.js;
- Proficiency in Functional Programming;
- Fluency with 🔥 GraphQL and/or Hasura would be a huge benefit;
- Strong microservices development background;
- Experience with TailwindCSS;
- Tools: Docker, Git, Jest.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interfaces;
- Write clean, robust code backed by automated unit tests;
- Evaluate and recommend software components and practices to help keep the product up to date;
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front- and back-end architecture.
- EUR 25-30 per hour depending on tech interview;