Company is a licensed Electronic Money Institution authorized by the Bank of Lithuania and a direct member of SEPA and SWIFT, providing comprehensive payment solutions to businesses and individuals globally.
If you are an accomplished professional with a solid expertise in the banking and finance industry, we invite you to apply for this exceptional opportunity.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in the banking or finance industry, preferably in a CEO or senior executive position. Also considering candidates with demostrated Deputy CEO’s or COO’s background in banking.
- In-depth understanding of financial products and services;
- Familiarity with the Lithuanian market and regulations;
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with key clients and stakeholders;
- Demonstrated leadership, decision-making, and communication skills.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement a comprehensive business strategy that drives growth and profitability;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including regulators, partners, and customers;
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations;
- Make critical decisions and establish robust relationships with the Bank of Lithuania and other key partners.
Gross salary range:
- For less experienced candidates: EUR 90,000-120,000;
- For more experienced candidates: EUR 120,000-168,000.
Company is open to discuss and negotiate the salary package based on the selected candidate's experience and qualifications.
<img src="https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/secure.notion-static.com/ed397d51-8778-4757-8035-060c82f70435/favicon_qp2.png" alt="https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/secure.notion-static.com/ed397d51-8778-4757-8035-060c82f70435/favicon_qp2.png" width="40px" /> Answer this very simple yes/no check up (1 minute).