Clixflow is developing a new tiered pricing plan in order to meet their ARR (annual recurring revenue) goal of $50 million by increasing their paying user base to 1 million.
The new pricing plan will have three tiers: a free plan, and two paid plans with different features and benefits.
In the free version of Clixflow users can:
- Build a website for free (with a Clixflow ribbon ad).
- Use all of Clixflow’s web building tools.
- Get 1 GB of bandwidth and 500 MB of storage space.
- Get unique daily visits to the site of up to: 25,000 (users will be notified and charged if they go over).
In the second tier, users can:
- Connect a custom domain.
- Remove the Clixflow ribbon ad.
- Add a custom search engine to their site.
- 5 GB of bandwidth and 10 GB of storage space.
- Get unique daily visits to the site of up to: 250,000 (users will be notified and charged if they go over).
- One-time annual payment =$192 ($16 per month). Monthly payments, $20 per month.
In the third tier, users get:
- All benefits of the second tier, plus