What are my quirks?
- I don't like to play video games because I get easily addicted to them.
- I prefer to play board games instead
- I value my personal creativity, I enjoy poetry, rapping and drawing and dancing
- I enjoy watching productivity videos in my spare time and exploring better digital tools
- I am adventurous and love hiking. I have been skydiving
What qualities do you particularly value in others?
- Having a growth mindset, and a desire to improve and grow
- A sense of know what they are doing or where they are want to be
- Gratitude, light-heartedness and a positive outlook during stressful times
- Trust in being able to get the work done, take ownership and execute
- Being vulnerable and willing to ask questions freely
- Trust in being able to cover my back in case an emergency happens
- Being able to be transparent about my thoughts with them because I trust that they would not cause me harm
- Being able to give them constructive feedback because they are willing to listen and handle it
What are some things that people might misunderstand about me that I would like to clarify?
- When I interrupt you, that is usually because I am super excited, unless I am trying to leave
- I love having a lot of ideas and talking to people, but don't expect me to execute them myself as well
- It is not that I don't like to have fun or enjoy myself, but rather, I focus on professional things because I have very high expectations of myself
What’s the best way to communicate with me?
- If you have an interesting topic to talk about with me, I would love to meet you in person. We can default to zoom if that is not possible
- If you have a quick as send me an email
What’s the best way to convince me to do something?
- Tell me why I am the right person to do it
- Tell me how it will matter a lot in 10 years time
- Convince me that I should prioritise it over another thing that I am currently doing (why is it better?)
How do I like to give feedback?
- In-person if that is fine with you
- written feedback that are constructive with tangible suggestions that I can adopt
How do I like to get feedback?
- email and conversations
- Please explain your feedback fully. I would love to understand your thought process
- If you are giving in-person feedback, please prep me if you are going to criticise me
- I would love to be able to follow up on those feedback to ensure that I address them