🌟 Like Swish? Write a review on Product Hunt, AlternativeTo or Slant.
- Stage Manager support: Activate/deactivate Stage Manager via Swish’s menubarlet.
- Support for closing tabs in Arc browser.
- Improved Launch at Login reliability on macOS 13.
- Restored tab support for the latest version of Microsoft Edge.
- Improved license activation reliability. Unfortunately, an activation now only counts for a single user on a machine as this was causing issues.
- Switched to .dmg from .zip app distribution format to mitigate app translocation problems.
- General compatibility with macOS 13.
- New gesture: Move spaces between screens via Mission Control.
- ‘Fix Pinch & Swipe’ now utilises a short display sleep and can be invoked via menubarlet or keyboard shortcut.
- MODIFIERS NOW ALSO WORK WITH CAPSLOCK ENABLED.
- On external keyboards, PgUp/PgDown/Home/End/FwdDel do not trigger arrow hotkeys anymore.
- Prevent accidental re-snapping when the Dock is set to auto hide.
- General compatibility with macOS 12 and Safari 15.
- Added a Safari checkbox to tab gestures so they can be ignored in compact mode if needed.
- Combined Chrome & Edge in tab gestures as they are basically the same browser.
- Added a fourth snappiness level as Monterey somehow decreases sensitivity. (WTF, Apple?)