- Casting integration
- Description: Alice and Devin are currently building out the casting feature which will consist of a leaderboard, nomination process, and voting mechanisms for ticket holders. This will be a push for engagement and will lead to more NFT sales. To fully connect the pieces, we will need to determine how this feature integrates into the show.
- Deadline: January 3, 2021
- Initial questions to answer:
- How many cast members per episode?
- How many do we accept from casting feature?
- Do we let the bachelor(ette) pick who they want from the top x?
- How do we ensure sexual orientation is specified in casting process?
- What should an application video look like?
- How can we use them as content without making people feel weird about it?
- How do video submissions come into play in later episodes?
- when is casting window opened and closed for an episode? what is too short of a turn around time for someone to accept and be available to be on show? (Half producing question/half creative question)
Description: Create a repeat in between episode social layer on top of the show off camera
Goal: high WAU metrics and low CAC through UGC marketing
Timeline: Release before first filmed experiment to build hype (1 month)
Key User Problems:
- How do I get on the show?
- If I'm willing to do a good amount of work, what can I do to "skill up" in terms of trying to get on the show?
- How do I get rewarded for participating in the game of trying to get on the show?
- How do I see who's going to be on the show?
- How can I vote on who's on the show?
- What is my reward for participating in this game?