Intro to Puzzl
Puzzl helps platforms embed payroll into their product. Through our white-label components, payroll API, internal tools, and 35+ payroll features, we give platforms every piece they need to successfully build and manage a payroll product. Check out our Product Hunt Launch to get a quick overview of our system.
We're backed by Y Combinator (S19), Box Group, Spark Capital, Cyan & Scott Banister (PayPal Mafia), and many other operator fintech angels!
- Office-First Company: Our team works in-person in SF and we love to work and play together. There's nothing better than sharing a joke with everyone in the moment or simply looking up to asking a colleague a question. Over the next few months we fully intend on making our office the epicenter for events, from fintech + policy-related talks to fun, casual get-togethers to tech jams where we discuss cutting edge tech.
- Collaboration: We heavily invest in ways to encourage cross-functional collaboration. We've especially designed our office to cater to easy group collaboration + pair programming and have structure in place for you to get to know everyone on the team.
- Ping pong & records: Everyone contributes to our Vinyl record collection and shares their taste of music. Sometimes we're a little too competitive about ping pong....
Why You Should be Hyped About Working at Puzzl
- Payroll is the backbone of American society. 180 million American employees earn over $8.8 trillion in payroll ****every ****year. Puzzl has an opportunity to be everyone's payroll provider, and to give everyday American businesses and employees the most amount of tax savings!
- We have an incredible opportunity to be a clear winner in embedded fintech and will have fun building a long, expansive product roadmap.
- You'll get to work with customers from all different types of verticals— gig companies to Point of Sale to banks!
- You'll get to be an early team member at a high-growth fintech startup, and have a ton of agency and ownership over all projects. You'll get to make irreplaceable memories in-person with a tight-knit team instead of wasting more years working alone remotely.