Looking for an exciting job opportunity in Africa?
Company backed by Saviu Ventures are always hiring exceptional talent! It is an incredible opportunity to work in a fast-growing startup looking to reinvent its industry in Africa.
Who we are
Saviu Ventures is a VC investor focused on early-stage African startups. We back ambitious entrepreneurs who are building regional digital champions in their verticals (logistics, fintech, distribution).
Saviu’s fast-growing portfolio companies operate mainly in Subsaharan Africa: Senegal, Ivory Coast, Benin, Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa etc. They are constantly looking for talented individuals in various positions from finance, sales to operations and tech.
- Kamtar: Logistics startup connecting independant truck drivers with companies (Ivory Coast, Senegal)
- Afrikrea: Shopify for Africa (Ivory Coast, remote)
- Julaya: Fintech platform that digitizes money flows for African businesses (Ivory Coast, Senegal, Paris)
- FinChatBot: Conversation AI solutions for financial services companies (South Africa, Portugal, UK, France, remote)
- Lapaire: #1 optician in Africa (Ivory Coast, Kenya, Uganda, Burkina Faso, Mali, Benin & Togo)
- Wallets.africa: B2B-focused digital platform for Africans (Nigeria)
- Zanifu: Platform for working capital/micro-lending to retailers in supply chains (Kenya)
- Paps: End-to-end logistics solution for SMEs and retailers' parcels (Senegal)
- Talent2Africa: Recruitment platform for African companies (Ivory Coast, Senegal, France)
- Swyft: Logistics Platform enabling African brands to reach their end-customers (Kenya, South Africa)
- Seekewa: Platform providing finance, marketing and technical assistance to smallholder farmers (Ivory Coast)
- ICT4DEV: Software company building specialised tools for rural actors (Ivory Coast)