💡 The Car locator feature helps you locate your car and receive parking reminders to avoid parking tickets
Set your car location manually
Select a spot
- Select the spot where you are parked by clicking on a segment or an icon
- Then hit the 'Set as parking location' button. This will always locate your car in the middle of the segment.
- Long press on the map and you will have the possibility to save your car location there. This will always locate your car in the middle of the closest segment on the map.
Have your car location saved automatically
The app automatically remembers your parking location using the car Bluetooth and sends a notification when it’s time to move your car for street cleaning or any other parking rule.
To find the Car locator settings, open the side menu and select Car locator
How it works
- First turn Car Locator on and follow the instructions in the app for location settings.
- If your phone has been paired to your car Bluetooth, SpotAngels will automatically detect that and will send you a notification informing you it will be used to save your parking location.
- If you don't have a car Bluetooth, you can purchase a Bluetooth Device on Amazon and put it in your car.
- When your phone disconnects from your car Bluetooth, SpotAngels will know you are parking and will save your parking location.
- When your phone connects to your car Bluetooth, SpotAngels will know you are in your car and leaving your spot.