A fascinating printer that prints easily from your machine or mobile device is the Canon mg3620 Setup. This printer's Canon Print application lets you print safely and quickly. You have to set it up to enjoy the functionality of this printer. To set up the Canon printer, follow the upcoming topics.
How to configure your Canon MG3620 printer
- Ensure the manufacturer's seal is present after purchasing the Canon printer.
- Unseal the printer box and check if it contains any printer components.
- Remove the Canon printer from the box and position it on a flat surface that is dust-free.
- Remove the printer's packaging and protective materials.
- Load the documents into the main tray.
- Plug the power cable into the required port of the printer and power supply of the Canon mg3620 Setup.
- Turn the printer on and configure its control panel preferences.
- Install the ink cartridges and finish setting up the printer for the first time.
Canon MG3620 Install Driver
- After downloading it, instal your printer driver app.
- On your computer or laptop, double-click the downloaded driver file.
- Configure the communication method between the printer and the machine of your Canon MG 3620.
- Go through the onscreen guidelines and complete the installation.
- You can perform all of the functions of the printer after installing the Canon mg3620 Setup driver.
- Based on the OS version of your computer or laptop, the installation process can differ.
- Contact our techies for a thorough process of installing the printer driver.
How to connect the MG3620 Canon Pixma to wifi
The wireless link is the best way for the Canon Pixma MG3620 printer and computer to be linked. To set up the wireless connexion on your printer, carry out the next steps.