Here are the most important benefits of using a timer to manage your daily workflow rhythm:
- Focuses your attention on one activity at a time. This encourages single-tasking, which increases focus and the quality of your work
- Ensures you don’t spend too little or too much time on a specific task
- Helps you plan and learn how much time certain activities truly take
- Gets you in a state of flow by ensuring you spend at least 25 minutes on a task
- Helps you rest and recover as you’ll know when it’s time to take a break and for how long.
👉 Read next: Why is multitasking bad? I'm really good at it
Related pages and content
What is The Pomodoro Technique? 🍅
Something missing or unclear?
Contact us by ✉️ on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 🐦️ Twitter @getsaent.
Visit the official 😇 website on saent.com.
💡Pro tip: Notion users can leave comments directly on any page in the Knowledge Base.