Sure! here it is.
P.S. Tap on the "Toggle" triangle to see answers! Tap and hold to open links.
- Select the apps you want to block or unblock through the Settings tab, on the top-right.
- Turn on Opal on the main screen to block distracting apps. See here to check if Opal is working: Is Opal working?
- Pause Opal and set an intention whenever you want to take a break and use your phone mindfully.
- Opal will resume blocking internet access to distracting apps when your break timer is over.
Opal also has other features beyond sessions:
- Focus mode: special sessions that you can't take breaks from.
- Schedule: to anticipate when you'll need Opal to turn on automatically
- Settings: to choose which apps to block
- iOS Widget: on iOS 14, select the + button on your iPhone home screen to add an Opal widget
- Customize the app Icon: on the Settings tab, you can change Opal's app icon under 'App Icon'
- Submit requests: have feedback or requests for Opal? Submit them on ideas.opal.so