Using Notion to manage your campus life.
- Planner: For organizing events like "When are classes going to start?".
- Weekly Time Blocking: Planning out every moment of your day in advance and dedicating specific time “blocks” for certain tasks and responsibilities.
- Networking - CRM: Keep track of the contacts you meet in school.
- Goals: Make goals for the year and track them.
- Job Applications: Keep track of the internships and full-time jobs you apply to.
- Habit Tracker: Keep yourself accountable! Make sure you get that sleep.
- What To Bring to Campus? - A list you can use every year for moving-in.
- Budget Tracker: Keep track of your expenses and making sure you don't drain your bank account.
⏭️ Recommended Steps
- Create a new Notion account or use your existing account. Notion has a FREE Personal Plan.
- Go to "Duplicate" in the top right hand corner.
- Copy this template to your account.
- Understand Notion's features and tools