Welcome to the one stop location for all special COVID related actions taken by Camp Walden in the summer of 2021. If you are looking for more specific but "non COVID related" information about summers at Camp Walden, please visit our Guidebook.
This Handbook is:
Let's start with the most commonly asked "bigger picture" questions.
- Are you open?
- What should I tell my kids?
- Is there a possibility that restrictions will be relaxed as the summer unfolds?
- What is cancelled from regular Walden programming?
- Will the camp's communication with families change this summer?
ISOLATING BEFORE CAMP
Planning for summer begins in everyone's homes.
- Will I be required to isolate before coming to Walden?
- Will people from other countries have different requirements?
All of our interventions are important - testing, the most dynamic, complicated, costly, but important of them all.
- What testing will be required during the summer?
- I like details. Can you tell me more about the tests and how they will be used?
- How is Walden's testing plan devised?
"How are you feeling?" is a regular Walden question to ask. Answering carefully and honestly is more important than ever.
- Is there anyone who is not advised to attend this summer?