- You are ill/sick or had an accident and can not work.
- Let your team and your lead know that your are sick and when you expect to feel better. If your lead isn't in or on holidays, you can contact HR.
- Update everyone on how you are feeling if it takes longer then expected. Stay home until you are better.
- Let everyone know when you are back.
- Your lead calls you in sick with the Arbo, which is important for insurance and legal purposes.
- Arbo helps us (you and Blendle) in case we need advice or help. They have counsols and doctors on speed dial if needed, visit our Arbo page for the information.
- If you call in sick more then 3 times in a year, that is considered above average, so Arbo advises us to check in with you if you are alright. We will.
- Don't feel guilty for being sick.
- Go to the doctor in time if you need to. Don't act tough.
- If you have weird or vague complaints over a longer period of time like headaches, bad sleep or panic-related stuff. Check your stress level.
- You want to call or e-mail our direct contact at Arbo directly, you can find the contact details right here (not public)
Work at Blendle